Healthier Together Workshop
October 29 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Collaborate, take action & learn more about how you can contribute to the culture of health in St. Petersburg!
You are invited to join Healthy St. Pete and the City of St. Petersburg for our Healthier Together Workshop on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00pm at The Museum of Fine Arts. This event is part of a quarterly series of community engagement events which aim to inspire change and elevate wellness as a shared value. Learn best practices, share ideas & be part of the conversation to help create healthy opportunities and outcomes in our city.
- Margaret Murray – Museum of Fine Arts, Curator of “Picture of Health” exhibit
- Qiana Cressman – American Heart Association, Vice President of Health Strategies
- Megan Diehl – Unite Us, Florida State Director
Goals of this workshop:
– Gather input from community stakeholders and share progress regarding healthy food access
– Invite participation in current collaborative opportunities for individuals, businesses, and organizations
– Engage in small group breakouts to facilitate conversation and create achievable goals together
Please join us by registering through the link below – be sure to FORWARD TO A FRIEND and SHARE ONLINE!
Register and learn more at https://bit.ly/OctHSPWorkshop